since ‎Jan-19-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 36 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I use air to blow out the lines and I did drain the water heater.So the question is can I leave the bypass valves in normal position or do I need to put them in the bypass mode?Thanks
Had blow out last week, fixed the brakes and now onto fixing the the other damage. There is very little body damage which I can fix easily. What I need help with is the black fabric that was tore out. I assume this fabric is water proof and I need ...
Had a blow out Friday on a trip. First indication was on the trucks info center. Trailer wiring fault. Changed the tire and completed the trip with no trailer brakes. The truck (2018 F-250) indicates “trailer connected” but when I press the pedal...
New to me 96 Mallard 24J did not come with Stabilizer Jacks. Jacks are in the mail but my question is where to place them?Rear one's I figure as far back as possible. The front one's I thought I'd put them halfway between the front axle and the fro...
2014 F1501996 24 foot Mallard TTBought the trailer last fall and the seller delivered it, so I've never towed it. Trying to get the WDH set up. Trailer and truck on level ground, trailer level. I have 2 1/2 inches from the top of the trailer hitch...