since ‎Jan-19-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 381 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Anything to be cautious of pulling a 24 foot TT from Kingman, Az to Cottonwood, Az via 40 to 89 to 89a into Dead Horse Ranch SP? 89a looks a little curvy and I am guessing there is an elevation gain? Thanks!
Just checking to see how the roads are from Torrey to Monument Valley with a 24 foot trailer. I'm currently planning on taking 24/95/261, not that I have much choice. Additionally, anything cool to stop and do for a rest break in between that you g...
Hello friends. We recently switched from a Class C to a travel trailer and will be heading out on our first long trip in the new 23.5 foot Surveyor TT the end of March. We’ll leave and return to LA creating a giant “circle”around the Grand Canyon r...
Hello all. Thanks in advance for the advice and insight you folks always offer. I recently switched from a class C with a built in gen to a travel trailer to pull with my truck and after buying portable generator and a 5 gallon gas can I realized ...
Thanks in advance as always folks! I have a Zamp Deluxe 160W Solar kit installed on my 24ft class C. It has one 160W panel on the roof with a junction box on the roof already wired to the charge controller to easily add more panels. My question is...