since ‎Feb-05-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 72 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So I have a Jensen AWM965 DVD unit with a small TV above near our bunk beds in the back of our Class C. There appears to be no way to get the audio to headphones. What kind of major oversight is this? The only audio outputs appear to be to the s...
Hey all, we'll be arriving in the afternoon to Glacier's west side in early July. We have two nights at St. Mary's on the east side booked, but want to explore the west side first.I'm not seeing any reservable campgrounds over there. Would love s...
Hey all, we are staying at John Pennekamp state park after Christmas and we're hoping to drive down to Key West the day before we check in. Question is, where can we park? I haven't found a reasonable way to rent a car... so thinking just drivi...
I need to replace the rear motor of my giant slideout which is currently retracted. I took apart the inside of the unit to access the motor, which I found, but it appears that it must be released and replaced from the outside.But I can't extend th...
Any fun "non nature" things to do between these two? My family will have had around 8 days of nature... Hoping for some things to do in Bozeman or Helena that the kids (13,11,8) will enjoy. If nothing else, go to a mall and watch a movie. Thanks!