since ‎Feb-10-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 45 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Buyinh first 5th wheel. Weight is around 14,500 with a pin weight of 2,900. Trying to decide between the trailersavor and the Anderson Ultimate. I realize they are completely different style of hitches. I like the trailersavor with the airbags an...
So I am looking at getting into a fifth wheel coming from a tow behind. On my trailer I have a Hensley and love it. I see that the also have the Trailersaver. Trying to find a good hitch that is easy to use and safe. Anyone use these? Any though...
We are from Michigan and we travel to Myrtle Beach quite often. We typically stay at one of the mega campgrounds on the ocean. These campgrounds offer trailer storage on their lots and will put your trailer in place at the site when you come down. ...
I have had a tow behind for many years, but now am looking at fifth wheels. Want to make sure what my truck can handle. I have a 2020 GMC AT4 2500 HD Diesel that has a payload max of 3048 and trailer rating of 19,198. Starting looking a toy haule...
I have a Dometic Brisk II 13.5 air conditioner that is about a year and a half old. It runs great, however fairly regularly after it reaches the set temp on the thermostat it shuts down as normal, however it does not start up again as the temp in the...