since ‎Feb-10-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 145 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I had to dismantle my awning hardware in camp when one side of the rod that tensions the spring came loose. I'm trying to decide how to proceed now that I'm back home. The top of the awning that houses the springs ended up getting damaged as I wasn...
I am planning to pull my 18ft trailer from the Willamette Valley in Oregon to Whidby Island Washington. Does anybody have any route advice? Should I take Hwy 507 and 512 to avoid Olympia and Tacoma? Should I stay on I5 even though I'll probably en...
I have an 1989 18 ft Terry Resort I've been using for awhile now and enjoy tinkering with updates and such. About 6 years ago, I had pulled out the furnace to attempt to fix a nasty squeak from the fan shaft. After pulling the furnace, I found it w...
I'm replacing my plastic pipe vent caps with galvanized metal caps. Should I paint them before or put the on, or with the galvanization be enough?If I do paint them, does anyone have recommendations for which paint to use and prep work. There's a s...
https://youtu.be/56XL0TysIn0