since ‎Feb-11-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 8,448 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Here in Ontario in the provincial park system check out time from a campsite has been 2 pm for as long as I can remember. Obviously if someone else is on the site we're checking in to the current occupants have the right to not vacate the site until...
I've previously owned 2 Honda EU2000i gensets, each purchased used, primarily as back up for those times each season we inevitably lose shore power while camping and may want / need to recharge the battery. Eventually I sold each one for what I had ...
A few years ago I upgraded our K-Z Spree's manual tongue jack to an UltraFab 3002 electric model because it was all metal construction and by removing four bolts I could rotate the head 180 degrees so it would clear our truck's tailgate. Years later...
Weber's Q series of grills are arguably the most popular grills for campers as they cook well and are generally quite reliable. :B However, as many owners know this grill does have an Achilles' Heel - that darned gas regulator which seems to fail wi...
I've been a long time Weber Q owner dating back to 2002 when we purchased a Q100 and used several times a week, year round for 8 yrs both here at the house and when out camping. Years later we upgraded to a Q120 for camping and a Q220 for use here a...