since ‎Feb-18-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 43 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Any Bigfoot owners out there had to wash their ceilings or remove the carpet on the ceiling or even cover the carpet on the ceiling. My 1997 2500 has some stains around a leaky ac and random dirt marks and I'm not sure what's the best process to clea...
Just got a older Bigfoot 10.6 with custom utility service body and couldn't be happier, although both need a lot of work. The previous owner used huge amount of 100 year silicone to attach the bigfoot to the service body (not sure why) as it is also ...
I have a 2003 Lance 1130 with a 1 piece aluminium roof that got all dented up in a hail storm here in MN. I put in a claim and the insurance adjuster came out and decided to replace the roof. I got the estimate a couple weeks later and it says Lance ...
My wireless remote only seems to work about 1 foot from the receiver under the sink in my Lance and only intermittently. The legs only come down or up for about 2 second increments and I constantly have to re position the remote to get them to move a...
Heading out to Colorado (Vail, Breckenridge, and copper) for a snowboarding trip in about 2 weeks for 10 days and was wondering if I should pick up Tire Chains? Do I need them (2WD DRW truck - 4K camper)? are they legal there? as they are not legal i...