since ‎Feb-22-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 4,684 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Haven't been on this forum in a while so I am not sure if this has been discussed in the past few months. Back In February, Cummins unveiled their new fuel-agnostic strategy meaning that various engines in their line-up can be spec'd for different fu...
Pretty much a nonevent for both. I wish they would start towing 11-14k 5th wheels up the Ike in these tests. The wind resistance on those would make these trucks struggle a lot more. Ram 2500 HD Cummins vs Chevy Silverado HD Duramax vs Ike11K trai...
I have been watching this study for a while along with the Cummins ETREE project that replaced an ISB 6.7L with an ISB 4.5L hooked up to a 130kW generator pushing a 175kW motor that netted over 60% better fuel economy without any sacrifices to perfor...
I was going over the new Cummins engine offerings in our medium-duty brands at work and noticed a huge change in maintenance intervals on the B6.7L. The new oil change interval for the medium duty trucks is 30k miles/1,000 hrs/ 18 months with the 1...
Finally got more of an answer to why all diesels are most efficient around 1,800 rpm. In comparison to what I thought, it has more to do with how diesel burns than other things like compression ratio, bore/stroke ratio, and turbo map efficiencies. ...