since ‎Mar-01-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 66 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

My batteries have finally died on my weekend warrior FS3000. It currently has 2 Napa 12v grp24s. Hooked to solar charger and a onan5500.I'm considering either going to grp27 12v or making the switch to 2 (for now, eventually 4) 6v GC2 batteries. I'...
Hey everyone, I am looking to make a few upgrades on my 05 FS3000 by Weekend Warrior. Ive been doing a lot of research, but also looking for more information. First off, I think will be the water pump. I seen a lot of recommendati...
So as I prep the toy hauler for our annual LHC trip, my lady reminded me of an issue she found last year while we were in LHC. 1 of my propane tanks leaks at the vent on the regulator Any recommended replacements? or upgrades?Thanks,
Anyone here travel to LHC, AZ? We are looking for a fresh water fill up location somewhere between highway 40 and Sara Park off highway 95. I have seen dump station signs, but can't locate any information about them online. Pilot station reps, to...
I was wondering if any of the power outlets in the FS3000 work without the generator running. I have a tester, but haven't been able to get to the storage place in a few weeks, maybe I'll try this weekend to get out there. Couple of months ago we we...