since ‎Mar-01-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 347 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The rear springs are pretty saggy on my F350. 2005 Dually. It's used with 125k miles on it, must have had a good life towing a 5th wheel. It has a rear driveline vibration because of it. I'm going to be buying new rear springs, the spring shop says t...
I have a new to me 2009 Adventurer 950B, and it has an above floor slideout with two bunks in it. The bottom rails are at the dinette bench level. The slide appears to be a Happijac/Lippert brand. I'm new to slide so I'm not sure if it's normal opera...
Sold my 2005 F250 Powerstroke diesel SRW, 3.73 with 285s on it (34s). Gearing felt great, at 2k RPM I was around 74 mph. This new dually (same year/engine) has 4.10s and 245s (like 31-32 inches). Aside from just being overall lower, the gearing seems...
Currently have a hard side Lance, looking to upgrade to a slide unit. Most lances are just dinette slides, but the Arctic Fox have the full wall slide with the fridge in it. I'd like the full wall slide, but concerned with fridge performance in the s...
2001 Lance Lite 915, no AC. I'd like to get a fan that will circulate air throughout the camper, and needs to work in the cabover too. I only have the large emergency hatch, and one other roof vent in the dinette/galley side. Because of this it can...