since ‎Mar-10-2015
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 16 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

to find RV campgrounds in CA with the following...- A campground where the RV sites located by the waterfront of a Lake or River with good fishing activity...and when I say "waterfront" I mean "Waterfront"...  I do not want to pull into my space a...
I need a GPS and a decent CB radio... So I need advice.This past week I drove from CA to AR and back in 5 days. CA to AR was done in a rental car and AR to CA was done in a small Class C motorhome. Along the way, weather got really scary at few locat...
My wife and I as two seniors who can't afford a nice B class without robbing a bank first and since we do not want to spend our golden years in a prison we gave up that dream and rather looking into C class RVs.But also we would like a C class almost...
We are looking a B class to our (now gone) beloved PW Excel TD on Ford 350 with V10 Triton...So far the most economical pricing we found is the TRAVATO on Dodge chassis but we are skeptical with the quality issues of the Van and the Engine...Over $70...
We are about to make a choice (between two models) and purchase one of them tomorrow. We would like to hear from those of you who have experience with these units as a last minute "heads-up" for us to consider!- Our first choice is a PW Plateau TS on...