since ‎Mar-21-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 913 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The bolts on the shaft to one of my slides are sheared and the the square tubing around the shaft is warped and the bolt hole is elongated causing slip issues even with a new bolt. Anyone know a place in Yuma they recomend? I'm a DIY'er but not sur...
So I got the hitch in yesterday and it amazing how easy it is to put in or take out of the truck. I went to replace the pins with locks to secure it from theft and the hole is too small for any lock I had with a long enough shank. I don't want a lo...
Greetings All,About to move into the world of fifth wheels. Have never towed or hooked up a 5er so this is new territory. I've researched hitches from old threads and think I want to go with B&W Companion. I'm open to your arguments for something ...
We had a pop-up for 7 years and loved it. I gave it to a family member last year because it couldn't handle the mileage we put on it with long trips and moves. It's been hard not having a camper, particularly now that I'm in AZ with so much boondoc...
We gave our PUP to family this summer. It couldn't handle the road miles anymore and needed to be relegated to local camping. We have wanted to upgrade to a TT for a while, but the time is getting close. I moved up to a F-250 gasser so I'm good on ...