since ‎Mar-21-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 348 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi guys.So I go to put some fresh water into the new camper today, and when I open the door to the fresh water fill inlet there is this little nylon insert in there.It's not in the actual fill tube, it is clipped onto the inside of the door.It looks ...
New truck. Finally received our canopy and got that installed ady before yesterday. (SnugTop Supersport with a host of options - very nice canopy but that's another topic).We had received a Bedrug as part of our truck purchase so yesterday the wife...
Just traded a 2004 Dodge 4X4 2500 SLT Sport HO Quad Cab for the truck in the sig.Old truck blew exhaust all over the lower right rear corner panel and rear bumper - stained it, as well as stained the leading edge of the TT over time.Anyone add a turn...
As the signature says, we're replacing our beloved rig we bought and camped to death with a newsie which will finally be complete late next month when our Arctic Fox comes off the line.We camped our Prowler nearly 140 days last year alone, but it was...