since ‎Mar-23-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We purchased a Heartland Sundowner last month. First time we took it out we noticed water on the floor after we flushed. Saw a video of replacing the seals. So as I was researching that I saw that this toilet has horrible reviews. Is there a go to re...
I know the go to for the 16” are the Sailun tires. My new trailer has 14”. Looking to replace them this weekend. Are there a go to for them? Looking at the Goodyear Endurance in the ST215/75/14. Is there something better? TIA
We have recently sold out Jayco Eagle 345BHS. We’ve been happy with it but have decided a toy hauler would be better for hauling bicycles and kayaks. We have looked at lots of trailers that are mostly had hard lives. We have looked at two in the last...
Good morning, we are out camping for the holiday and we are having a problem with the city water supply. It worked fine yesterday. We are getting water into the city supply connection on the side of the camper. But we have no water supply to any of t...
As we were at the lake this passed weekend I noticed the lower awning mounts were not tight against the side of the trailer. I decided when I got home to do a little investigating. After I removed the mount it is apparent that the lag bolt holes are ...