since ‎Apr-03-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 66 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a Dometic model 2652 fridge/freezer (2 doors) that is original to our 2006 Keystone Sprinter. I gotta say it has never given us problems before now but the freezer will not freeze.We are parked permanently in a seasonal campground, and it is ...
My little vintage Kustom Koach (affectionately named Gertie) serves as my studio. The previous owner gutted it and fitted it out as basically a bedroom on wheels. I, in turn, took out the bed platform and added bookcases and an IKEA table for sewing,...
Recently acquired a 1964 Kustom Koach that I am converting to a mobile craft workshop to accompany our 2006 Copper Canyon Sprinter, both parked on our seasonal lot in Alberta.She rides pretty low to the ground and came with 2 small jacks to put under...
We are snowbirds in need of an inexpensive Class C to make the trip between Alberta and California, south in October and north in May. Came across this one and here is what I know about it from the Craigslist listing.26 ft longV8 5.7 L engine. Automa...
Our TT has experienced this, while it was in storage outside in central Alberta. It was resealed to prevent further problems and while it doesn't look nice it appears there are no further problems and we are happily using it in the summer, wrinkles a...