since ‎Apr-07-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 214 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Was travelling to Paducah, Kentucky this afternoon for work and recorded the video below of a tractor trailer running off the road. He did a good job of recovering, but he peppered me with dust, debris, and part of a barrel that passed beneath the t...
On my way back from camping in Florida over the Christmas break, I nearly hit a young distracted driver. The look on the passenger's face when she saw my truck inches from her is one she will not soon forget. So glad I didn't hit them.Near Miss
The used 19.5 tire/wheel combo I picked up used last year had Goodyear G647 RSS tires on all four wheels. The tread was decent, but I haven't really been comfortable with that tire on the back of the truck since I drove through the snow/slush on the...
Came across this ad while browsing Craigslist this morning1967 Avion
My wife and I have been to Belfast twice before and stayed at the Belfast Bay Inn, but now we have the little one and a TC, so we are going to camp this time. Looking for suggestions/recommendations for the area that are within a short driving dista...