since ‎Apr-09-2015
‎Oct-03-2023

My Activity

• 54 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello,We are looking to go to the panandle somewhere around Pensecola-Destin-Panama City (flexible). Have never been there, so looking for recommendations from those who have. I'd like to stay near, but not on, a beach, close enough to go back and fo...
For those of you who have been there, is it possible to walk to all the attractions and not take the trolley? I haven't been able to find any information about the size/distance of the area.We are planning a visit and will have a dog with who won't b...
Does anyone have this unit and know the dimensions for the 2 fold-out beds? I need to get pads/sheets and can't find the info anywhere. I'm picking it up next week out of state.Thanks
I know there's at least one campground where your RV is right on the beach in the sand....can anyone provide a name for the campground(s)?Thanks
I live in N. Indiana and will be heading to Niagra Falls next July. Will have a 10-year old with us. None of us has been to the Falls or in much of the NE for that matter.Here's my basic plan; I need fill-ins for things to see and do along the way, o...