‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 30147070
We currently have a 5th wheel and are thinking about a Class A and hitting the road. Thinking about a tow vehicle. I am thinking Jeep Wrangler, but have no idea what the specs need to be. Mainly, if flat towing do I need a manual trans? What conne...
My new truck has a 6' 8" bed and I have a 2018 Rockwood FW. I understand the functional differences between an auto slider vs a manual slider, but was wondering how often I need it to slide. I vision myself being in a small town and need to make a s...
I purchased a 2020 Chevy 2500 HD crew cab with the new length bed 6' 8" From all indications, I will need a slider for my 5th wheel trailer. I much prefer an auto slider and right now the only company offering one is DEMCO. Do I really need the slide...
Our 5th wheel (34') has 4 heat vents. One in the bathroom (hotest), one in the bedroom, one in the middle of the living room, and one at the far end of the LR. The furnace is under the bathroom and the thermostat is close by the bathroom. Thus it ge...