since ‎Apr-11-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 80 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We have a 2004 Fleetwood Terra 31H, with 54000 miles v-10. On the way home from Florida last month, I notice the drivers side mirror was vibrating, but the passengers side was not. When we stopped for fuel I checked it out, I was able to pull 3 of th...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 28957527
Has anyone driven I-78 to I-287 and I-87 recently? Last year the road was so rough in places it broke two welds on my tow dolly. of course it was on a Sunday so the DW ended up having to drive the car. Returned on I-88 to I-81, not as bad. leaving in...
I need some advice. I have a 2004 Fleetwood Terra with the HWH 625 auto leveling system.while camping this past week i notice one of my jacks had came up off the ground about 3 inches. I dug out the maintenance manual and went through all the checks ...
It's been an ongoing issue for a while now, The engine was hard to start but once started would run great, but every bow bad then would seam to loose power but pick it right back up, and a couple for codes would be set P0171 and P0174. so i checked a...