since ‎Apr-14-2015
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 136 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Did a walk through of a 285BH tonight as we are in the process of selling ours. Salesperson mentioned fridges are ran off the batteries, which are charged via a 160 watt solar panel on the roof. Now that I am home looking through specs, it has a char...
I have a long time friends Son and Daughter in Law that are living out of their new TH in a Loveland RV park and need items repaired under warranty from Heartland. Can anyone suggest a good mobile RV repair company that works with warranties and are ...
Searching for better information on this area. Curious on best route lugging a 40' toy hauler loaded with toys. Coming from Northern CO and was needing info of the easiest route was through Centennial and down or drop down to Albany and go up?
I have a 2015 crossroads z218td that has the front deck for toys. When I weighed it with toys on, my tongue weight was 1280 lbs. Here is the debate I am in with my brother. By adding a full water tank, which is towards the rear and holds 50 gals., wi...