since ‎Apr-29-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 139 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I've been looking at a used 2016 Winnie Drop that appears to be in excellent condition and would appreciate any feedback. I'm also seeing a R-Pod that looks to be a contender too. I read that Winnebago likely has better build quality? Anyone have exp...
Hoping for some feedback on trailer quality between these two. I'm a Class C guy, but helping out my sister who is 1,800 miles away and a first time trailer soon to be owner. One thing I noticed is the Zinger has the a/c unit in the wall vs the Chero...
I'm in N. California and while familiar with various Class C, trailers, etc., this Palamino brand is new to me.I could make a case for either hard side or canvas and would appreciate some input. They seem to be priced well, but I don't want cheap qua...
I'm helping out my sister by trying to find a used trailer under 20'. I did find a Forest River model in great shape, but it does not have A/C and since we are in California, it's pretty much needed at times.What's the easiest/best solution? Generato...
I have looked at a few smaller 15-17', single axle trailers and ran across a 2018 Keystone Colt trailer. I realize Keystone is not top of the line, but it's build quality looked ok. The others I saw in person were the rPod (nice design/suspect qualit...