since ‎May-06-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 350 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I recently tried to have my 20lb propane tank refilled and it wouldn't fill. The person filling it determined it must be a bad valve. She proceeded to fill a second tank I had without issue. So my question, is there any reason NOT to just exchange th...
I'm considering a 2014 GC diesel as our new TV, wondering if anyone here has one as a TV. My current TV is a 2010 jeep liberty, which I love and has been sufficient, so the GC diesel is an upgrade of sorts. I don't want to get a bigger truck or SUV,...
middle of a cool day (this past sunday, central NY state) and raining, only going about 40-45mph. Checked tire pressure before we left (about 125miles into the drive). Felt quite the rumble, and could see smoke in the passenger mirror. Wow was that...
I'd like to add an outdoor shower to my TT, it did not come with one. Anyone who has done it, is it terribly difficult, what were some hiccups on the install? I think it'd be pretty close to my water pump and hot water heater. Is it pretty much jus...
I think I've got this all figured out, but wanted to run it by the good forum folks to see if I'm missing anything.I want to add a 12v outlet near my radio, and a cutoff switch for the radio itself. I'm planning on installing this.The switch will co...