since ‎May-11-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 102 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I bought a 6' propane hose extension to run a small gas grill off a bigger tank. I have been using the extension hose in place of the small canisters for less than a year. After a recent refill of my larger propane tank, the grill suddenly had very...
In the course of my 2008 Sandstorm remodel, I started removing the vinyl floor yesterday. I found the pictured water damage (which was very wet from a good rain the night before). The water content was most dense nearest the ramp door. I have neve...
Many months ago I solicited input on this forum for ideas to replace the outdoor speakers on our 2008 toy hauler. The factory speakers had disintegrated and I was not interested in replacing them with more speakers. I was looking for something els...
After much research and contemplation of buying newer, I embarked on a complete remodel of our 23' Sandstorm toy hauler. I am midway through the interior but already looking at options for the exterior. I am trying to research spraying the corrugat...
I spent this afternoon repairing a canned-food storage drawer on our toy hauler. It was obviously loose and not sliding correctly. Yet again, I discovered the poor engineering and construction of RVs. Based on the design and dimensions of this dra...