since ‎May-12-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 1,883 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

hey everyone, last time we were out my AC ran A LOT. it leaked inside over night the one night. figured it needed the drip tray cleaned so I did that this weekend. didn't appear to be blocked any and it didn't have the normal pin holes for drainage b...
not sure where to put this so I'm going here. My ac is leaking water after running in the heat for a long time. assuming the drain is blocked. I will be getting up there this week to clean things out and assess what the issue is. I have never done th...
finally able to get our very delayed season going. camper is coming home from storage (work) with me tomorrow to flush the pink stuff, dress the beds, fill the cupboards and what not. setting out for our first weekender of the year this weekend and I...
doing chicken quarters and ribs this weekend. what should I do with it? usual sides are:smoked baked beanssmoked mac and cheesesmoke potatoespotatoe saladcucumber and tomato saladbruschettalooking for something new. im keen on cool sides with some ac...
booked a weekend at the local provincial park coming up start of july. Hopefully we can finally get the season rolling since the first 2 trips of the year got cancelled on account of the rona.have another 2 weeks after that. now to fill the rest of t...