since ‎May-24-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 671 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a 2016 TT and the Dometic AC cooled great for 6 months. Now it seems to blow cold air but does not cool down the trailer. I hear the compressor kick on, but when I come back to check a 24 hours later the trailer is not cool. Any ideas what ...
Got tired of having a hang up closet with no shelf to place clothing. Being no carpenter, I still gave it a try. Here is the results:
Finding a tire dealer in the area that knows tires for a TT is horrible. After reading posts, I went looking for Maxxis or Marathon. I know I want radial, not the lousy bias I got on the new TT. Finally found one store that has Goodyear Marathon ...
What do you look for when the AC does not seem to cool the TT as it should. It is blowing cool air. The unit is a dometic.
In June, we plan a return trip from SD to AL. Plan to come straight down through NE, KS, Ok. Does anyone have suggestions on sites to stop and see along the way. The main objective is to get home, but don't want to pass an opportunity to see somet...