since ‎May-26-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 39 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I was away for the weekend at a dog event where I needed to run my generator for the air. When I went to check on my dogs my carbon monoxide detector was going off (dogs are fine). Couple of men advised it is probably from my generator. I was p...
Sorry not sure if this is correct forum but I am looking for a business that will wash/wax my motorhome in Ontario. I washed it last year but it requires wash/wax and I am no longer able to do this. Is there such a thing in Ontario? I know whe...
I have a 2003 Itasca Spirit 24 V. I just got it out of winter storage and attempted to dewinterize it. When I did I have water pouring out of the bottom I believe from water holding tank. Is their a plug that was left unplugged under the coach?...
I have to replace my RV Lock and I tried to get same for my 2002. Itasca Spirit and came across RV Lock keyless entry (https://www.rvlock.com). Does anyone have one of these? They are having a sale today and wanted to order the right one. I do...
Hi what do you all do with your Class C to prepare for winter not including water lines/tank winterization? What do you do to your gas that sits in tank over winter and also what type of maintenance do you do to your generator if any? I am think...