since ‎Jun-07-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 517 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

All of us are concerned with current high fuel prices. I have been trying to research using credit cards for either cash back or discounts at the pump to help save some money on fuel. What I'm finding is very confusing and doesn't really give me any ...
For anyone that has not seen my current thread on the driveshaft issue, we hit some road debris that tore off the exhaust tailpipe and did major damage to the drive shaft. After 4 days the driveshaft has been replaced and we drove over 200 miles toda...
Heading down I-95 through Georgia we hit a “road gator” and it damaged the exhaust and drive shaft. After much ado, we now have the rv in the shop for repairs and currently have no idea how long it will be there. My question is, should we file a clai...
I just started using the service and so far so good...I would like to hear from others about how they are finding the service to work?What equipment are you using in your RV with the Visible?What kind of coverage are you getting?What devices are you ...
I bought one of these to clean my hot Water tank. Five seconds after I started, the long tube blew off inside the water heater where it now permanently resides. I don't know what this means for the future of the water heater but would advise others t...