since ‎Jun-09-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 517 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

OK, quick story. I had a Chevy 6.0L for almost 3 years and then when we parked the TT on a permanent lot, I didn't need a 3/4 on. Then bought a Sierra 1500. It's a fine truck, just really miss the bigness of the 3/4 ton platform.So seeing that I a...
My hood vent fan above the stove top randomly stopped working the other weekend. I have checked the main fuses, no luck. Also checked the switch on the fan and the wires are still connected. Inspected the fan and I see no visible issues with it.Po...
I've done some searching, but can't find exactly what I need to do. For example, what kind of caulk should I use to re-caulk the outside (around windows, doors, seams)?Should I be using grease or a rubber protectant on the rubber seals of the slides?...
Three weeks ago the awning filled up with rain and an arm broke. Expensive fix. Thankfully is wasn't worse and no one got hurt. Two weeks ago I couldn't close the black tank valve. Stuck a stick up there and fished around and pulled a chunk of thin ...
Well a 5:00AM storm caught us off guard and the rain pooled up and caused two brackets on the right side of the awning to sheer off and snap. Called the dealer, at least $1,000 to fix more than likely. Looks like parts alone are north of $500. It's ...