since ‎Jun-10-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 49 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

So my TT is going on 3 years old now, used several times a year, nothing crazy, and I am about to install my third 30 plug head. As I hold the plug in my hand, prongs facing me, the one on the left side has twice scorched. This last time, it was al...
Is it better to buy a truck to tow a TT or 5er or buy a Class C or A and tow a car?Reson for the question, I have a truck towing a TT right now, I need to upgrade my truck very soon. It is too small (IMO) for the trailer. If I add up my current tru...
Good Morning,Last time we went out, after hooking up to the sewer line at the campground, my black tank lever was super hard to open. Not sure why or what preventative maintenance can be done to ensure proper operation of the levers to open and clos...
As the summer is winding down and students are going back to school in a few weeks, I am thinking about trying a new process for winterizing my trailer. I have been using the Antifreeze in the pipes technique the past several years, however, we get ...
Ok, total rookie mistake, and I should have thought about it prior to doing it. But how much did I mess up???I asked a fellow RV'er friend of mine about winterizing my TT with anti freeze. He said, "piece of cake", just pour the antifreeze into your...