since ‎Jun-28-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, I'll be replacing the hitch on my 2005 F350, I'm planning to get a Class V hitch for pulling my horse trailer. Looking for advice on what to look for and where to find a hitch that also includes the side arms I'll need to use for attaching th...
We had our Sunlite truck camper legs sitting on top of concrete blocks for winter storage last year. Last spring while installing the camper back on our truck the rear legs shifted and the rear part of camper ended up falling off both blocks and ende...
We have a 26' Sunseeker RV. When winterizing it last Fall I removed all food, paper products and extra clothing. This past spring I discovered evidence of mice, including an area they chewed in the mattress cover I had left on the bed (the only piece...
I have a Sunlite camper, not sure of it's age but definitely not new! The right rear leg bracket is partially torn off the camper. I think the leg itself is fine, it extends and retracts w/no problems. It looks like the previous owner had repaired it...
I have a Sunlite camper, not sure of it's age but definitely not new! The right rear leg bracket is partially torn off the camper. I think the leg itself is fine, it extends and retracts w/no problems. It looks like the previous owner had repaired it...