since ‎Jun-28-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 81 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hi. We'll be travelling from NB to the Bar Harbour (actually Sullivan) area in Maine next week. We'll take Route 9 from Calais but are wondering which route to take off of that to get to our destination. The map shows several possibilities, seemin...
We're planning on spending 4 months over next winter south of the border. To have talk/text/data added to my Cdn phone (Koodo), I'm looking at $75 over my normal monthly fee. What do most Canadian Snowbirds do to maintain contact home while in the ...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 29249715
Hi. We're Canadians who have never been to Florida but are seriously contemplating spending next winter down there - Dec to Mar. We spent 2 months travelling in a Class B in 2015 but now have a TT - Hideout 25RKS. I think we could do the 4 months ...
This is our first year with our RV (Class B). I'm wondering about what others do about their refrigerator when they're not using it. I know through winter storage, etc to turn it off, clean it out and leave the door open. But once camping season s...