since ‎Jun-29-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 76 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

picture 1picture 2This is on my trailer rather than the truck, but I figure you guys are smart in the way of tires. I hope you can see it in the pictures, but one tire has developed a couple of radial "dimples" for want of another word. Is this a nor...
Coming home on Monday on the NY Thruway a guy in front of me dropped a mounted tire off the car trailer he was towing. Between the distance and traffic I had no choice but to straddle it-- I pull a 24 ft trailer with a fairground organ in it behind t...
Has anyone upgraded their truck brakes in a way that gave a big improvement or longer life?It seems that I have another warped rotor after only about 10K miles. so I'm wondering about the possibility of heavier duty components that might also improve...
For a number of reasons I’ve replaced my older Lance 835 with a new-to-me 2007 Lance 851 camper. I pull a large, heavy trailer behind my TC with too much tongue weight, so I really wanted to keep the hitch directly on the truck, without using any kin...
This topic has been moved to another forum.You can read it here: 28619344