since ‎Jul-12-2015
‎Jan-19-2024

My Activity

• 76 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

2023 Jay Flight 267BHSI wanted to add some LED lights to my storage bay. I also wanted it to be automatic. I found some magnetic switches and LED lights on Amazon.I have one installed. Just need to get the other side hooked up and get all the wiring ...
This is two-part thread....I have been RV camping for most of my life. I can always remember my dad using the old blue liquid in the toilet after dumping the tanks. This what I did once I started camping with my family. How many of y'all use chemical...
I saw this on YouTube and I decided to do it. I don't boondock (yet) so I don't need a second battery. I had to move the original battery over to make room but the new box fits like a glove.I will be putting wheel chocks and WDH pins in there for sto...
2023 Jayco Jay Flight 267BHSWe added a few new features to the new camper!Swapped the mirror to a medicine cabinet.We also added a privacy curtain between the living space and the bunkhouse/bathroom area.
2023 Jayco Jay Flight 267BHSI wanted to add a light to the outdoor kitchen. I had some LED tube lights laying around so I figured I would mount one to the ceiling. Since the outlet in the outdoor kitchen only has one plug, I wanted to add a 6-way but...