since ‎Jul-16-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Need advice please. I've been offered a FHU on a remote ranchette where I go horseback riding, but the easements, which are very rutted and rolling, sort of up-and-down lumps in the road, are enough to jar the kidneys out of an elephant(to put it gr...
Hi. My over the range micro/convection unit has died after 9 years and I want to put just a simple microwave to up in its place. Found one a bit smaller on line, but it is a countertop unit about 800 watts and smaller, which will fit I think...I wan...
Having seen an RV in my area burned down due to a refrigerator fire, I'm rather nervous about my Dometic, 3 years old and in my 27ft class C. I've read a little about res. fridges, but some negatives, so I would ask for a bit of advice on how long t...
Where can I find an older, 4-down w/stick shift? The car I have now is 4600 lbs and my rig wouldn't handle that weight I've been advised. Any input on what make or model to search for would be greatly appreciated. My husband has passed and I'm sma...
Just a quick note I received on my recall alert:For all pets, Evanger's of Illinois issued voluntary recall due to pentobarbital in both dog and cat food where sickness and fatality occurred. Check petfood advisor or Google Evanger's February recall...