since ‎Jul-17-2015
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 174 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a situation I've not seen before. My TT has a plastic battery box with a deep cycle 12v battery in it. It is not a sealed battery. A few months ago when I went to get it out of storage (totally enclosed storage) there was a white powder on th...
Does anyone have any experience with Travelstar HF188 10 ply tires? On a recent trip, I had to replace the factory installed Rainier tires due to a tire failure on one of them, and another one had a blister on it. I decided to change all 4 tires at ...
Just a head's up everyone!On our way home to Texas from visiting family in the Cincinnati and Indianapolis areas, we overnighted at the Hinton RV Park in Sikeston, MO. That night some low life stole my bumper mount assembly and spare tire. I can't be...
I had a situation at an RV park the other day and I need some help to understand what happened. Of course, this happened late at night.My surge protector showed low voltage (108 volts) on one of the incoming legs of the park's 50 amp service (the oth...
I was going to replace my bathroom vent fan with a Fantastic Fan, but then I came across the Vortex 2 replacement fan. Has anyone replaced their bathroom fan with one of these? It sure looks like an easier install and it's much less expensive. Everyt...