since ‎Jul-17-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 204 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Any of you folks using some sort of front mount to carry the spare on/over/in front of the front bumper??What, if anything, is available out there for this kind of set-up that won't look like "Custom by Cobble Craft"For installation on a '15 Ram 350...
Considering purchase of the solar panel for our recent 1181 purchase.Lance quotes me a price of $658 _m crating & shipping for the 90 watt setup that was an OEM option on the '11 model. The unit 1s prewired for solar.The price includes the control an...
OK, we are about to pull the trigger on a MINT 2011 Lance 1181 and I need to make double D sure I get the correct gear to mount it with.The owner now has Happijack tiedowns that bolt inside the pick up box that require drilling and THAT ain't gonna h...
Hello! My wife and I are considering the purchase of a used '07 Lance 1181 and are wondering if there are any problems we should be asking about and looking for that may be inherent with this model. I may add that we have never owned a TC before. I a...