since ‎Jul-26-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 63 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Hello, everyone.I picked up a 1982 Coachmen TT , not sure of the model yet but after researching the web, ***EDITED TO ADD ***After talking to the Coachmen Factory rep via telephone, the VIN revealed it was a Model 662 and designated as just a 15' T...
Hey everyone... still rolling the '87 Honey and ran into a leak this time. It seems the gray Polybutyle pipe fittings are getting brittle... had 2 bust on me last week.I will be replacing it all with PEX. So my question is... current lines are 3/8...
Hey everyone, Saved up for 6 tires, but tried searching for some info on my older tires ( 7.50 x 16 ) and want to switch over to a normal tire, a 235 or 215 85/16RMy Coach is a 1987 Class A Honey RV 25' P30 chassis GVWR is 11800Currently the tires...
Thanks for stopping to look. As I start this new chapter of my life kind of forced on me, ( divorce ) I wanted to make this thread to keep up with this New to Me, Motor home, and look back in a few years at it.Most threads on the HONEY brand are old...