since ‎Jul-27-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 93 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

The best upgrade is ditching your Chinabomb tires. Chinabombs have a lot of squish and bounce. I tow with a 2500 Silverado and have a 28ft TT with an 8000# gross that came with load range C tires. Even with the 2500 there was some motion in the ocean...
Anybody have an idea if the Burlington Bay Campground is closed? We are supposed to stay there for a week starting Friday. I left a message but I don’t want to get a call Thursday night that they’re closed and scramble for a place to stay.Seems to be...
Maybe I need to play with my 2011 Silverado 2500s factory EBC a little more but I really like the P3 I put in my Yukon 2500. Anybody use the P3 instead of factory EBC?
Has anyone upgraded this or did you find it adequate for cooling when towing? I'm picking up a 2011 6.0 today that has the heavy tow package and HD cooler. My 2006 Yukon XL 2500 will stay as it's very handy but probably won't do much for towing anymo...
Found a screw with this pkg and ecoboost near me with 27,000 miles. Price is $27k. XLT pkg and XTR pkg with rubber floors! :CDecent price? I've been out of the market with regards to prices and it seems decent price wise. Was a lease return from a co...