since ‎Jul-29-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 56 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I'm going to have to gut, and totally redo the inside of my1979 Itasca 26 footer. Nothing inside works. Tried to turn the lightsAnd got smoke. So I'm going to have to rewire this. The stove is a bomb. I knew this coach had a few problems. But...Anyon...
I see " toad " quite often in the forums but I don't Know what they are talking about. Can someone please tell me what a toad is?
The insurance company for the crash my motorhome was in They are trying to screw me. This rig is a (1979 26' Itasca class A ) is totaled. But the insurance company only wants to fix the bumper. There isDamage to the left rear corner and that would r...
It's the 4th day since my motorhome was hit.Being stuck in a parking lot like this is really boring. I hope the insurance company comes to take care of it tomorrow. So, what do you guys do when your stuck?
My road to R.V. independence has been terrible. Some of you might remember I bought a class C Monaco. Had terrible problems and gave it away when the tranny gave out. I was in coos bay Oregon. Hang on.It gets worse. September end rolled around and ...