since ‎Aug-13-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 98 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Our 2016 Thor Chateau 31L that we purchased last June has 3 ceiling vents, the one in the bathroom has the small fan in it and the vent in the front of the coach and the one in the bedroom have no fans.I would like to add the Max Air fans to them. Ho...
Our new RV 2016 Thor 31L. On our latest trip was gone for 11 days, half way through the trip noticed the green light on the fridge flashing. Looked it up in the owners manual (1 flash every 3 seconds) says the temp sensor has failed. Is there anythin...
If these rv manufactures would put a trash can and a shop vac inside the unit when they are building them it would save a lot of head aches for everyone.2016 Thor Chateau 31L, purchased new in June, and this is the 2nd time I had to call Thor about a...
Made a post in RV sales, making a new post for this question.Been getting the new RV ready for our first trip, and noticed the fridge was not as cold as it should be and the Green light is flashing. The owners manual says the code (1 flash every 3 se...
Looking to upgrade from our Fleetwood Tioga 26FT 1999. We have had it for quite sometime as you can tell. And the DW is in love with the THOR 31W. Anything we should know about this unit? Our biggest concern is that it has one BIG slide out, the whol...