since ‎Aug-14-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 17 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I have a Class A Diesel pusher. We had the motor fixed on the steps about two months ago, and since then, everything has worked fine. Switches work fine, they retract when they are supposed to and extend when they are supposed to. Yesterday, we left ...
I have a 2008 Fleetwood Expedition and am looking at adding an external propane tank. My onboard propane tank is in the middle of the motorhome, and the only way to access it is by crawling under the RV. I ordered an extend-a-stay kit for adding an...
My wife and I are Full-Timers in our 38' Fleetwood Expedition. We just spent last week touring Philly and New York. We are leaving the park we are currently in tomorrow and thinking of going out somewhere on the New Jersey Coast, maybe near Atlanti...
In the title I use the term wireless bridge, but that may not actually be what I need. I am a full time RV'r with my wife. I have been stumbling trying to get the internet setup I want. Here is my goal. Everyone knows that park wifi can be hit an...
I own a 38' Fleetwood Expedition Diesel Pusher. Just parked it at the house yesterday. I went to Level it out. I have the Power gear leveling system. It showed me a low voltage indicator and it stayed on even though my batteries show a full charg...