since ‎Aug-21-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 119 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

We are about to replace the factory pleated blinds in our 2010 Cougar 5th wheel. We have gotten 4 quotes and I thought I asked for the same cordless spring loaded old style roller blinds from everyone. We were about to order them from the lowest bid...
I just discovered today that someone broke one of the crankout awning windows (7”x42” approx) in the rear of the 5vr. I called the local Keystone dealer and he said I’d be better off going to a glass shop since it could take him 4 months to get one ...
My 5vr has no ladder on it and I would like to be able to at least clean the slides off before retracting them. what do you guys without ladders do?thanks, Greg.
I bought a couple feet of self-adhesive hook and loop fastener to keep in the trailer. I was going to make pouches to put the remotes in, but came up with this idea instead. We also had a wedge under the bedroom door to keep it open as we are always ...
I want to carry two e-bikes with us. I have no trailer hitch on the rear of my Cougar or on the front of my F-250 yet. I do have a bike rack that plugs into a receiver hitch. To put a hitch on the rear would be a custom fab job which I would be capab...