since ‎Aug-24-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 117 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Well we made the jump from an AF 1150 truck camper to an Arctic Fox 32-5m fiver to begin our full time adventure. House is sold...waiting to close...sitting up near Twin Cities in KOA not far from dealer (Niemeyers) on our shakedown cruise with new r...
Just got back from a 10 day trip driving around Lake Superior. If you're not from the Great Lakes region its impossible to convey to folks who have never seen them the size and majesty of these fresh water seas. Lake Superior is the crown jewel of th...
Saw some previous posts here about yellowed outside plastic fan/vent covers etc and various solutions to make them white again. Most solutions involved painting or replacing. This past week I noticed the shower pan in my TC was noticeably yellowed an...
Just got back from a wonderful trip in Michigan's upper Peninsula and I have question for my fellow TC'ers. We have been using commercial RV toilet paper in our TC but I hate that stuff. It's so thin and flimsy the only safe way to take care of bus...
Heading down to Gatlinburg area at end of May. Have itinerary pretty much planned but am planning to travel Fighting Creek Gap/Little River Gorge Rd from 441 to Townsend. Any tunnels I should be concerned with? I'm just under 12'...Ford F350 w/ Arcti...