since ‎Aug-31-2015
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 13 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I am looking to purchase a new setup for my wife and I. We are retired looking for a couples trailer. We are interested in getting a Ford Expidition XLT with max tow and fx4 package. We want to use it to pull a Grand design 22 mle. It’s 5200lbs empty...
I am looking at a either a travel trailer or small 5th wheel for my camping and traveling needs. The TT gives me a level floor front to back, full truck bed since no 5th wheel hitch and this one gives me the option of a splendide washer and dryer. ...
Looking at a possible purchase and any input from the groupTrailer is a Grand Design xls 22 rbe 4997 dry weight498 hitch weight6500 gvrw26 ft longLooking to pull it with 2018 Ford Expedition 3.5 v6 EcoBoost 9200 lb towing capacityLooks to me to be we...
Looking to purchase a DRV Mobile suites Naples and was wondering if anyone has owned one any thoughts or concernsMy tow vehicle is a 2014 GMC 3500 denali 5k cargo capacity after people and fuel calculated in. 5th wheel tow capacity of 22600. I am t...