since ‎Sep-12-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 42 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

NADA isn't much use when it comes to anything older than 1995. After that, all the values for a 29' trailer are the same: low $1725, average $2080.I'm looking at a 1986 Terry that looks like it has to be completely rebuilt. If the tanks hold water,...
I've been reading on other forums that the regular towing coverage on a policy will not really cover towing a FW. I have Safeco and pay $18 per year for Roadside Assistance. I just called to see if that covered a tow truck for both the TV and the F...
My dd and sil just asked me this question. They are out looking at these two trailers. I said I don't know but I know who to ask. lolWhich one is built better?Well, never mind. They didn't wait for an answer. They bought the Winnie.
We found a trailer we would like to buy. It's new and at a dealer which will be a first for us.1. Once we agree on a price, what other fees will there be?2. What comes next? The walkthrough? Do they hook it up to power and water so we can check ...
I have been searching online for a couple of days and can't find any shower bases that are the same size as our tub. More importantly, I can't find any videos or websites that show how to do it, and where to relocate the access panel that is now und...