since ‎Sep-14-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 253 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Just thought I'd share my experience and hopefully help someone else. I have a 2018 SportTrek 290vik and I promised myself that my next camper would have those nice solid steps. Unfortunately it came with the cheap fold down steps so I started doin...
Another rookie boondocking question. DW and I are in the midsts of a 5 night boondocking trip at a state park in Northern Maine. We have a Champion 3100 Inverter / Gen and my wife is getting really tired of me running it. Here is the issue, night o...
Searched the forum and was surprised I didn't find anything on this topic. We are taking our TT on our first boondocking adventure next week and wanted to test out our new Champion inverter/ generator. Got it running, plugged in TT and my PI (hard wi...
Hello All,I have a 2011 Freedom Express TT and on a recent trip I noticed an issue with the slide. After 150 miles of towing the lower edge of the slide popped out a few inches. The slide closes fine but both times (to campground and home) the lowe...
Last week I spent about an hour getting my Reese WD bars properly set up and took it for a test run, 30 MPH winds with 45 MPH gusts and it towed like a dream. I don't even use anti-sway.When I got back to the house I began the detach process, chocked...