since ‎Apr-11-2001
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 149 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Signature TV has been diagnosed with broken bolts and cracked exhaust manifolds. It doesn't seem to have any effect right now but I will eventually have to deal with it. Truck currently has 3" CAT back exhaust. Stock dimension 'shorty headers' are ab...
deleted post
Spent the better part of a day last week sitting in a campground replacing the springs on the rear axle of my TT. Wasn't particularly pleasant and I'd rather not do it again.BOTH rear main leafs snapped even with the second leaf. It looked like they ...
On arrival at a campground I found both the leaf springs on the rear axle of signature TT had broken. Into town for four new springs. Spent next morning replacing broken ones and the enjoyed the rest of the week.Now back at home. Next step replace fr...
Siding on signature TT has seen a couple of hailstorms over the years and is starting to look like a square golf ball.If I replace it I'm not using the same tin-foil siding it came with. Is there something else, even vinyl siding that will work and b...