since ‎Sep-19-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 364 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Greetings all,Is Los Algadones in Yuma one of the better/safer crossings into Mexico? I noticed the huge parking area to allow a walk-across; that seems like a bonus.Thanks
Really get frustrated with the search function here so I'll just ask the question.Anyone have any experience with Westwind Resort in Yuma? Good place to stay for the winter, or not?Any input appreciated.Thanks
Evening everyone,Just had a thought for something that might be fun, but I don't have a clue how or if it would work.I'm a big fan of outdoor music festivals, and thought it would be fun to travel to visit some. Haven't done a music fest in a while, ...
Evening everyone,Anyone familiar with the Avanti brand fridges? They make one that is 7.4 cubic feet and is almost exactly the size of the typical gas/absorption fridge (and has more interior space) so it fits perfectly in the cutout. Under 400 doll...
Greetings all,Didn't find an answer by searching, so apologize it I missed it somehow.Sometime in the near future I plan to replace my standard rv fridge with a residential.If I get it from Lowe's, they will deliver new and take away old, but I was t...