since ‎Sep-24-2015
‎Nov-14-2023

My Activity

• 88 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

Good Afternoon,I'm planning a trip to Death Valley and never been in that area. I was wondering the best staging area to camp, preferably an hour or so outside the park? I have a 9 month old so would like to limit the miles from San Diego to the par...
Hello, I'm planning a trip in late March/early April and was wondering if it's a good time to visit? I've called several campsites and some dont even open until May. My main concerns are weather (snow) and pulling a trailer at high elevation. Tentat...
Hello, I wanted to tie in a 12v outlet at the panel/converter but there is no additional space. The location is really convenient. I was wondering if I can just tap in the the negati e/positive bus behind the panel in order to make this happen? I'l...
Hello and thanks to al ln in advance!Dry camping for first time with new trailer and could not take a hot shower? I smell the propane at the water heater and it tick tick tick ticks and nothing. I manually started water heater with a lighter, it lit ...
So I bought a new 2018 Jayco jay feather travel trailer 6 weeks ago and the trailer came off the hitch as I was driving! Luckily I was going slow up a hill and the trailer fell onto the safety chains, then bumper, and skidded to the ground! I had it ...