since ‎Sep-27-2015
‎Mar-08-2023

My Activity

• 1,387 Posts
  • 0 Solutions
  • 0 Likes given
  • 0 Likes received

User Activity

I don't want to have to re-invent the wheel so thought I'd ask here. Has ANYONE deleted the overly complex Dometic touch thermostat and just installed a simple home digital? On other RVs with non-Dometic ACs I've installed simple box store digitals b...
I keep seeing posts by people complaining about their low mileage RV's engine "blowing up" and I want to raise the alarm again about people buying Ford powered RVs with very low mileage for their age (i.e. 12K miles on a 2014). Most people only chang...
If you have a Dometic (A&E) 9100 series awning on your RV you may wish to save this post. Last season I started having intermittent issues with our awning not wanting to extend. It would roll out about 6 inches and while the motor kept running, the a...
Who else has had a problem with their Dometic power awning refusing to extend? The motor runs and the top moves out about 6" then the outward motion stops and it just begins unrolling the fabric out while staying stationary. Pulling the bottom out by...
Has anyone installed (or bought a unit with) a Furrion A/C? They are supposed to be a somewhat different design. More efficient and quiet. Curious where they are made and how good they are. The A/Cs that have been put on RVs for decades haven't updat...